Monday, February 11, 2013

Building The Mujahadeen AR-15


How to finish an 80% AR lower receiver using hand tools. Says the author;
"I'm not a machinist, tool maker or mechanic. I was a tank mechanic in the Army, but most Army mechanics are only parts changers. I was a good parts changer. I am now a human resources manager for a computer hardware manufacturer. I am also a patriot and a pretty good jury rigger. (Someday I'll with a book called "Doing the Job Right With the Wrong Tool!") Before I started this project, I set limits on the tools, power, equipment, supplies and outside help. I have less than the average amount of tools; a 3/8" drill, a set of bits up to 1/2", a set of files, sandpaper, a hacksaw, a Handy Clamp clamp (my vise), a package of JB Weld (good stuff), a DPMS lower, a Model 1 parts kit, a pack of Red Man and a box of Band-Aids."

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment